Preparation Time: 20minutes
Cooking Time: 20minutes
Thaw 1 pack of Maruha Nichiro Red Fish Slice, rinse and drain well. Air fry at 180°C, 8 minutes with fish skin face down. Flip to fish skin face up, brush fish skin with a little oil, continue to air fry at 180°C, for another 4 to 6 minutes until fish skin is crispy.
1) Bake a handful of Mini Potatoes. Drizzle Olive Oil, Butter, Salt & Pepper, Garlic Powder, Italian Herbs, mix well, bake at 200°C, 15 minutes.
2) Sauté Cherry Tomatoes, White Mushroom, Green Chili in Olive Oil, lightly season with Chicken Powder, Salt & Black Pepper.
3) Make a Sweet & Savoury Glazed
1) 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
2) 2 tablespoons Mirin
3) 4 tablespoons Soya Sauce
4) 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
5) 1/2 teaspoon Dashi Powder
6) 200ml Filtered Water
7) Cornstarch Water
Combine ingredients in a sauce pot, bring to boil, mix well until dissolved. Gradually pour in Cornstarch Water, keep stirring to achieve a smooth consistency, bring to boil until it reduced to half.
Place Crispy Skin Maruha Nichiro Red Fish Slice and all other ingredients on a large serving plate. Use a silicon brush to lightly coat the fish with Sweet & Savoury Glazed.